Now the one and only print state fulfillment piece for Oregon travel planning.
Consumers by the hundreds of thousands turn to this indispensable guide as a trusted resource to map out travel plans for lodging, dining, attractions, shopping and adventure spanning the seven regions of Oregon. This official state publication is a leading itinerary planning tool including an exclusive and comprehensive source for lodging accommodations through a strategic alliance with the Oregon Lodging Association – giving visitors endless resources to discover Oregon for the first time over and over again.
Expanded Lodging Listings
Upgrade your basic listing to an expanded listing. This includes one image* and a 40-word description of your property. You can also package your expanded listing with display advertising for a discounted rate.
*Photo must be at least 1.5" wide and 300 dpi. You must obtain the photo rights for any submitted images. All copy should be written in third person.
Distribution = 300,000!
- 300,000 copies printed annually for year-round distribution and inquiry fulfillment, supporting Travel Oregon’s $5.2 million dollar integrated marketing campaign
- Available by request via TravelOregon.com and the consumer 800#
- Available to visitors and business travelers at Portland International and regional airports
- Distributed at all nine official Oregon state welcome centers and more than 100 visitor centers statewide
- Select lodging properties throughout Oregon, including hotels, resorts, bed & breakfasts and vacation rentals
- AAA Travel Offices in Oregon and Idaho
- Made in Oregon stores
- Les Schwab Tire Centers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California
- Select attractions throughout Oregon
- Amtrak Cascades (Eugene to Vancouver B.C.)
- Tourism trade shows and travel industry association events spanning domestic and international markets
- Domestic and international press packets
Publication date: March, 2015
Space Closing: January 24, 2015
Materials Due: January 31, 2015
Media Kit contact info
Contact Megan Kirkpatrick for more information about advertising opportunities, frequency discounts and custom packages. We can design a plan that works for you in one or all of Travel Oregon’s marketing channels.
503.445.8809 or email@example.com
Please contact Lauren Kuykendall at Materials@mediamerica.net with any questions regarding ad materials.