The award winning official state fulfillment piece for Oregon travel planning.
Named the “Best print Visitor Guide in the Country” by the U.S. Travel Association, this indispensable guide is a trusted travel planning resource for discovering Oregon for the first time, over and over again. Covering the state’s seven regions, the official state publication is the leading planning tool for lodging, dining, attractions, shopping and adventure. And through a strategic alliance with the Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association, the guide offers the most comprehensive lodging listings of any publication.
Distribution = 300,000
- 300,000 copies printed annually for year-round distribution and inquiry fulfillment, supporting Travel Oregon’s $5.2 million dollar integrated marketing campaign
- Available by request via TravelOregon.com and the consumer 800#
- Available to visitors and business travelers at Portland International and regional airports
- Distributed at all nine official Oregon state welcome centers and more than 100 visitor centers statewide
- Select lodging properties throughout Oregon, including hotels, resorts, bed & breakfasts and vacation rentals
- AAA Travel Offices in Oregon and Idaho
- Made in Oregon stores
- Les Schwab Tire Centers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California
- Select attractions throughout Oregon
- Amtrak Cascades (Eugene to Vancouver B.C.)
- Tourism trade shows and travel industry association events spanning domestic and international markets
- Domestic and international press packets
Space Closing: Feb. 8, 2015
Materials Due: Feb. 15, 2015
Publication date: March 2015
Media Kit contact info
Contact Megan Kirkpatrick for more information about advertising opportunities, frequency discounts and custom packages. We can design a plan that works for you in one or all of Travel Oregon’s marketing channels.
503.445.8809 or email@example.com
Please contact Lauren Kuykendall at Materials@mediamerica.net with any questions regarding ad materials.